TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Unless otherwise specified, the following terms shall have the following meanings in these Terms and Conditions:
- a. “H‧COINS” (hereinafter called “H‧COINS”) is an integrated membership programme covering seven participating shopping malls of Henderson Leasing Agency Limited, including MCP CENTRAL & MCP DISCOVERY (Metro City Plaza Phase 2 and Phase 3), MOSTown, KOLOUR Tsuen Wan, KOLOUR Yuen Long, Shatin Centre & Shatin Plaza, Trend Plaza, Square Mile (hereinafter collectively called “HLD Malls”). We reserve the right to change the list of participating shopping malls at any time and shall notify H‧COINS members at least 30 days before modifying the list of participating shopping malls.
- b. “Points” and “COINS” refer to the points earned in the H‧COINS membership programme by an electronic payment method, with 1 COINS earned for every HK$1 spent . Each electronic machine-printed sales receipt amount must be HK$100 or above to be eligible for COINS registration in the H‧COINS integrated membership programme.
2. If there is any inconsistency or ambiguity between the English version and the Chinese version, the English version shall prevail.
- 1. Customers should most register as members of H‧COINS through the H‧COINS mobile application (hereinafter called the “mobile App”) by entering the required information and an SMS verification code. Customers will receive a membership number. There are no spending requirements for registration as H‧COINS member (hereinafter called the “member”).
- 2. The registered name of the member must be identical to the one stated on his/her Hong Kong identity card, passport or birth certificate.
- 3. Members must be 11 years old or above.
- 4. Members must register a correct, valid and mobile phone number registered in his/her name from Hong Kong, Mainland China, or Macau to receive an SMS verification code. (Note: the SMS authentication code will only be sent to the member’s registered mobile number. If the member has turned on SMS forwarding services, the SMS authentication code will only be sent to the registered mobile number, rather than the forwarded mobile number). An email will be sent to the new member for record after successful registration.
- 5. This mobile App is compatible with versions of iOS 11 and above, and Android 5.1 and above.
- 6. HLD Malls take no responsibility for any undelivered SMS, push notifications or emails.
- 7. Members must ensure that the information submitted is genuine, correct, complete, not misleading and not deceptive.
- 8. HLD Malls reserve the sole right to determine the membership eligibility of a member without any notice.
- 9. Each mobile phone number may only be registered for one membership account. Repeated registration of the same mobile number will not be accepted.
- 10. If a members is found to have registered with or used the H‧COINS membership with a mobile number which is not registered in his/her name, HLD Malls have the right to suspend or terminate such membership without any notice.
- 11. Members may change their registered personal information: if members need to change their mobile phone number, gender, email address and month of birth, they must visit the Customer Service Counter / Concierge of the shopping malls in person to complete the “Change of Personal Information Form”. When a member submits the form, the attending staff has the right to request the member to present a valid identification document for verification to process the change in personal information. Members who wish to change other personal information may make changes via the mobile App.
- 12. Members of MCP CLUB of MCP CENTRAL & MCP DISCOVERY (Metro City Plaza Phase 2 and Phase 3) and MOST CLUB of MOSTown may transfer their membership and valid points as of the date of transfer to H‧COINS via the mobile App on or before 31 December 2020. The MCP CLUB and/or MOST CLUB memberships will be automatically deactivated once points are transferred to H‧COINS and members will not be able to register, reserve gifts or redeem rewards, nor enjoy any membership benefits offered by these memberships (including but not limited to, gifts for birthday month and year-round privileges). Once the MCP CLUB and/or MOST CLUB membership(s) are transferred to H‧COINS, the transfer cannot be cancelled or reversed.
All points of MCP CLUB members of MCP CENTRAL & MCP DISCOVERY (Metro City Plaza Phase 2 and Phase 3) and MOST CLUB members of MOSTown (hereinafter called the “Old CLUB members”) will be converted to COINS at the rate of 1 point to 1 COINS.
- 13. If Old CLUB members do not transfer their memberships and valid points to H‧COINS on or before 31 December 2020, their memberships and valid points will automatically expire on 1 January 2021.
- 14. Points of the Old CLUB members transferred to H‧COINS will have their validity date extended to correspond with the validity date of COINS. For instance, if the MCP CLUB membership points are valid until 31 December 2020, the validity of the matching Points in the H‧COINS account will be extended to 31 December 2021 upon transfer to H‧COINS.
- 15. If Old CLUB members having registered as H‧COINS members choose not to transfer their Old CLUB membership to H‧COINS, machine-printed sales receipts for purchases will only be able to earn points from either H‧COINS or the existing Old CLUB. They will not be able to earnpoints from both membership programmes. If it is found that a member has made duplicate registration for points, HLD Malls will reject the member’s duplicate registration points application and have the right to cancel all HLD Malls memberships owned by the member without any notice.
- 16. To ensure security of member’s information, members must enter the two-factor authentication data designated by the Old CLUB for identity verification when transferring Old CLUB memberships to H‧COINS. For assistance, members may contact the Customer Service Counter or Concierge of the mall associated with the Old CLUB membership programme.
- 17. To transfer the membership and points, the mobile phone number registered with the Old CLUB must be the same number used for H‧COINS.
- 18. H‧COINS membership and Points (COINS) are for personal use of the member and non-transferable.
- 19. Members may choose to cancel their H‧COINS membership through any one of the following ways. The cancellation request will be processed by HLD Malls within 30 days upon receiving the application.
- Visit the Customer Service Counter or Concierge of HLD Malls in person, and complete the related forms; or
- Email the completed form to H‧COINS@hld.com or mail it to:
Personal Data (Privacy) Director (Group Leasing Department)
Henderson Leasing Agency Limited
Address: 73/F, Two ifc, 8 Finance Street, Central, Hong Kong
(E-mail or mail must include the membership number, member’s name, registered mobile phone number and e-mail address for verification)
- 20. Members should keep their membership numbers, registered names, mobile phone numbers, and email addresses strictly confidential. Members are fully responsible for any use of their accounts by any other person (including any third parties, whether used with or without the member’s authorisation), and agree not to claim HLD Malls for any losses incurred as a result of the use of the membership account by any third party.
- 21. After updating personal information or the Points (COINS) record, members must check and confirm that the Points and all information are correct. Membership information, Points, and redemption records stored in the system of HLD Malls shall prevail.
- 22. Staff at HLD Malls shall have the right to request members to present their valid identification document to verify the members’ information on the members’ mobile App.
- 23. If members use any accounts that belong to another person, or are found to be dishonest in their application for membership or exercise of membership privileges, HLD Malls reserve the right to suspend or terminate their membership at any time without any notice, and to recover from such persons any losses (including legal expenses) incurred by any HLD Malls as a result of such improper use.
- 1. Members who spend in HLD Malls by electronic payment methods (credit cards, EPS, debit cards, WeChat Pay, Quick Pass, UnionPay Quick Pass, Octopus, Alipay, Visa payWave, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Samsung Pay, Tap & Go, TNG Wallet, BoC Pay, HSBC Reward+, OmyCard, TFPay and any kind of electronic payment that is accepted by HLD Malls from time to time (hereinafter called “electronic currency”) at HLD Malls may register for Points. Members can earn 1 Point (COINS) for every HK$1 spent. Any amount under HK$1 will not be counted. Each member may register for up to 20,000 COINS per day at each participating shopping mall, according to the date of the merchant’s machine-printed sales receipts and corresponding electronic payment slips. H‧COINS has the right to adjust the proportion of Point earning against spending without prior notice.
- 2. With spending of HK$100 or above by electronic payment methods at HLD Malls, and upon presenting a set of valid sales receipts (one merchant’s machine-printed sales receipt together with one corresponding electronic payment slip are regarded as a set of valid sales receipts), members may self-register for COINS via the COINS mobile App or register in person at the mall where the purchase was made, within 14 days of the invoice date. Expired receipts will not be accepted for Point registration. All merchants’ machine-printed sales receipts and electronic payment slips must be machine printed, and clearly show that the sales receipt is issued by merchants of HLD Malls, bearing the merchant’s name (which must match with the merchant shown on the in-mall directory), merchant number, machine printed invoice number, transaction date and transaction amount. If members choose to visit the Customer Service Counter or the Concierge of the mall where the purchase was made to register for Points, members are required to present the original machine-printed sales receipts. Payments by cash; payments with re-printed, handwritten, or photocopied machine-printed sales receipts, hand-written sales receipts, duplicates, photocopies of sales receipts and payment slips will not be accepted for Point registration. The ambassadors at the Concierge or Customer Service Counter have the right to refuse any COINS registration in respect of sales receipts with missing, false, unclear, damaged, or altered information.
- 3. H‧COINS Point registrations may only be made for spending on or after 14 September 2020.
- 4. COINS registration methods:
4.1 Through the mobile App: members may register for Points via the “Self-Register COINS” function by uploading the merchant’s machine-printed sales receipt and corresponding electronic payment slip (the payment slip must not show the name of any customer other than the member). Registrations will be processed within five working days from the receipt of the upload by HLD Malls (members should keep the original merchant’s machine-printed sales receipt and electronic payment slip in case further verification is required). COINS will be added to member’s account automatically after verification, and a status update will be sent by push notification to the member’s mobile App (members should ensure that “notification centre” is turned on in the “setting”). Members may also view the points status under “Points Balance” in the mobile App.
4.2 Visit the Customer Service Counter or Concierge of the mall where the spending was made: members are required to present their e-membership card (QR code) via the mobile App, for the staff to scan the QR code to open the membership account and register the information on the merchant’s machine-printed sales receipts in the system, such as name of the shopping mall, name of the merchant, transaction amount, category, date, time and means of electronic payment. Members must present valid machine-printed sales receipt and corresponding electronic payment slips (the payment slip must not show the names of any customer other than the member). The sales receipts must fulfil the two criteria mentioned above. Members should visit the Customer Service Counter or the Concierge of the mall where the spending was made to register for COINS within the prescribed time. The ambassadors at the Customer Service Counter or Concierge will stamp on the empty space on each machine-printed sales receipt and corresponding electronic payment slip, to indicate that registration has been done. The ambassadors at the Customer Service Counter or Concierge shall have the right to request members to show their credit cards or Octopus cards and/or provide the electronic payment slips, for verification of the information.
4.3 For the benefits of members and patrons, staff of the HLD Malls shall have the right to request members to provide each machine-printed sales receipt and electronic payment slip for photography, photocopying for records, and register the information on the machine-printed sales receipt for internal validation purposes. The staff will also stamp and fill out related information on the machine-printed receipts. If members refuse such requests, HLD Malls shall have the right to refuse the Points registration. In case of any dispute, HLD Malls shall have the final right to determine the validity of such machine-printed sales receipt. The transaction details shown on each machine-printed sales receipt and electronic payment slip must be identical.
- 5. Payment receipts from the same shop on the same day cannot be split into multiple machine-printed sales receipts or electronic payment slips for COINS registration or gift redemption.
- 6. If a member wishes to cancel a purchase that has been used to redeem COINS and get a refund, the member must attend the Customer Service Counter or Concierge at the mall where the spending was made to cancel the relevant COINS registration, before getting a refund from the merchant. If a member is found using merchant’s machine-printed receipts that have been registered for COINS to get a refund, HLD Malls shall have the right to deduct corresponding COINS from their accounts. If the COINS have already been used to redeem any rewards or gifts, members are required to return the redeemed rewards or gifts, or to pay the appropriate fee (the sum will be determined by HLD Malls).
- 7. “SELF-REGISTRATION OF COINS” THROUGH MOBILE APP
7.1 Members can only upload one set of merchant’s machine-printed sales receipt and corresponding electronic payment slip each time. Submission of only one of the above, or uploading multiple merchants’ machine-printed sales receipts and/or electronic payment slips, will not be accepted. If payment was made by Octopus Card, members should input the transaction amount in the “Self-registration for COINS” page on the mobile App.
7.2 Failure to input accurate information will result in rejection of COINS registration. Members must submit their COINS registration again within 14 days from the date of purchase.
7.3 HLD Malls reserve the right to reject COINS registration for any merchant’s machine-printed sales receipt or electronic payment slip which do not meet requirements and/or are invalid, including but not limited to submission of expired merchant’s machine-printed sales receipt and electronic payment slip, unclear photos, duplicated invoice numbers, payment by cash, or where the Point redemption had exceeded the limit for the day and/or any submissions that do not comply with clause 2 of these terms and conditions mentioned above. The determination of HLD Malls shall be final.
7.4 Members should ensure they have a stable internet connection when uploading the merchant’s machine-printed merchant sales receipt and corresponding electronic payment slip. To ensure smooth processing, the uploaded merchant’s machine-printed sales receipt and corresponding electronic payment slip must be clear and complete. HLD Malls will not be responsible for any unsuccessful upload of merchant’s machine-printed sales receipt and corresponding electronic payment slip due to an unstable internet connection.
7.5 All uploaded merchant machine-printed sales receipts and payment slips will be used for COINS registration, verification, and internal audit only. Upon completion of COINS registration, all photography information that are not required for the above purposes will be destroyed.
7.6 Images must be taken against a black background, and each image should show only one single set of machine-printed merchant sales receipt and corresponding electronic payment slip. The size of each photo must be at least 500KB, and the photo must clearly show the name of shopping mall, name of the merchant, machine-printed invoice number, transaction date, amount of the transaction, etc.
- 8. Each member who registers for COINS at the in-mall Customer Service Counter or Concierge may submit 10 sets of valid sales receipts for Point registration each time. To submit additional receipts, members need to queue up again and will not be allowed to combine with previously used receipts for Point registration.
- 9. The validity date of all COINS registered on or before 30 November 2021 (according to the transaction date) will be from the date of COINS added in the mobile App until 31 December 2021. All COINS that have not been redeemed for any relevant membership rewards on or before 31 December 2021 will be automatically removed and forfeited at midnight on 1 January 2022 without prior notice. COINS registration for all sales receipts between 1 December 2021 and 31 December 2021 (according to the transaction date) should be done on the day of transaction by uploading the receipts via the mobile App or registration in person at the shopping mall; so as to have the relevant COINS added to the member’s account as soon as possible for use. During this period, any COINS registrations made after the date of transaction printed on the submitted receipts will not be accepted. The validity date for gift and e-coupon redemption of COINS registered within this period will be extended to 31 January, 2022.
- 10. Machine-printed sales receipts from the following merchants or service providers are not eligible for Points registration: purchase and use of gift vouchers (including cash coupons, cake cards, dining coupons, gift certificates, food coupons, any kinds of trade-in transactions or product redemptions, gift cards, shopping cards and membership cards, etc.), purchase of membership fee, purchase of tickets (such as concert tickets), air tickets, bus tickets, ship tickets, travel related tickets, travel related tax and service charges, hotel booking services (except receipts stamped with “Hong Kong Travel Association” authorised stamp), banking slips, all shops in the wet market, purchase of stamps, Post Office receipts, tuition fee, 999.9 pure gold or deposits for gold saving club (except gold jewellery), insurance premiums, property agencies, exhibition and temporary exhibition booths, pop-up stores, short-lease tenants, shop in shop, all monthly fees payment, online shopping, any value-added services, any goods collection, any domestic helper payment, receipts of EPS money withdrawal, car care services, cross-border buses, cancellation or refund of transaction, and any other non-retail related spending (for instance: care and maintenance services, repair service fee, goods delivery fee, dismantle service fee, installation service fee, etc.) and duplicate copies of machine-printed sales receipts.
- 11. Only the actual transaction amount will be counted for COINS registration, that is, the net amount paid after deducting discounts, service charges, promotion coupons, cash coupons, gift certificates, gift cards, points, credit card rebates, or any form of rewards or rebates. For instalment payments, the amount of the first instalment paid rather than the total transaction amount will be counted towards Point redemption. The corresponding balance payment will not be eligible for any promotional offers. Deposit and balance payments will be counted according to the transaction amount paid as stated on the respective merchant’s machine-printed sales receipt.
- 12. Each set of valid sales receipts can only be used for Point registration once and cannot be used in conjunction with other offers and promotions at HLD Malls (except free parking).
- 13. All valid sales receipts must be validated by the in-mall Customer Service Counter or Concierge ambassador or via the mobile App. In case of suspicion, HLD Malls have the right to reject the COINS registration.
- 14. If a member registers for Points with receipts belonging to another person with false receipts, HLD Malls shall have the right to terminate the membership of that member immediately through the Customer Service Counter or the Concierge ambassador or the mobile App. All COINS will be deemed invalid, and will not be accepted for any rewards redemption (including those already reserved or to be collected). Members shall not be entitled to object to this arrangement. If a member has already registered Points and redeemed rewards with false receipts or receipts of another person, HLD Malls have the right to forfeit such rewards already redeemed by the member, and have the right to a claim for any losses suffered by HLD Malls arising from this breach (including all related legal expenses).
- 15. HLD Malls shall have the right to cancel or deduct COINS and rewards that were mistakenly granted to any members without prior notice.
- 16. Regardless of the reasons, if the transaction registered for COINS redemption by H‧COINS members is cancelled or withdrawn, or if HLD Malls suspected that the registered machine-printed sales receipt and/or electronic payment slip is/are invalid, forged, or false, HLD Malls shall have the right to deduct the COINS redeemed by such transactions from the member’s account without any notice.
- 17. The H‧COINS membership is a personal membership, and, COINS, e-membership card, and membership are for the sole use of the respective member and cannot be assigned, transferred or exchanged for cash. Members must present in person the QR code in the e-membership page via the mobile App at the mall’s Customer Service Counter or the Concierge VIP counter / Customer Care Centre to collect their gifts, including but not limited to registration for year-round offers, COINS redemption, reservation/collection or redemption of gifts, etc. The ambassadors at the Customer Service Counter or Concierge have the right to request members to show their identification document for verification.
- 18. For fairness, shop assistants of merchants at related shopping malls are not eligible to join H‧COINS Membership program, earn Points / COINS, and redemption or reward programs. If discovered, the Customer Service Counter or Concierge of the mall can reject the registration. HLD Malls shall have the right to immediately terminate the membership without further notice.
- 19. If a member breaches any of these Terms and Conditions or fails to comply with the terms and conditions that are set by HLD Malls from time to time, HLD Malls have the right to terminate or suspend his/her membership immediately without providing any reason or compensation. HLD Malls have the right to immediately cancel all remaining COINS in the account (if any) upon termination of the membership.
- 20. For fairness, all staff of Henderson Leasing Agency Limited, Goodwill Management Limited, affiliated advertising and public relations agencies, shop assistants of merchants at related shopping malls, are not eligible to join any lucky draws organized by H‧COINS. HLD Malls shall have the right to immediately disqualify them from collecting any prizes.
- 21. HLD Malls reserve the right to modify or amend these Terms and Conditions and other terms and conditions at any time. HLD Malls will make reasonable efforts to ensure that members are notified of any significant changes in an appropriate manner (such as through in-App notifications). Without affecting the above provisions, members are responsible for keeping track of these Terms and Conditions regularly to understand any changes made by HLD Malls and agree not to claim against HLD Malls for any losses incurred from not regularly reviewing the Terms and Conditions.
REWARDS REDEMPTION AND EXCLUSIVE MERCHANTS PRIVILEGES FOR H‧COINS MEMBERS
- 1. Year-round Member’s Exclusive Privileges
- Enjoy year-round exclusive privileges at over 400 participating merchants.
- Use designated COINS to redeem gifts or shopping and dining e-coupons offered by participating merchants of HLD Malls (hereinafter called “e-coupons”).
- Join seasonal activities, with priority participation in events organised by the shopping malls and backstage photo opportunities with artists or singers.
- Be the first to receive the latest information on HLD Malls and H‧COINS special offers.
- 2. Double COINS Reward
- Members who make any spending from 10 am to 6 pm from Monday to Thursday* (except public holidays) will get double COINS (according to the merchant’s electronic machine-print sales receipt). Double COINS will count as part of the daily COINS registration limit. COINS will be automatically added to the member’s account once approved. Members will also be notified through the mobile App.
* Every HK$1 spent by electronic payment with a set of valid sales receipt can earn 1 COINS. The receipt amount must be HK$100 or above. Spending of less than HK$1 will not be counted.
- 3. Birthday Surprise
- ◦ In their birthday month (the registered birthday month must be the same as the information shown on member’s identification document), members can enjoy 1,000# complimentary COINS for their first COINS registration that is successfully approved on the H‧COINS mobile App. Members will also be notified of this gift through the mobile App. This birthday reward does not apply to COINS registration at the in-mall Customer Service Counter / Concierge.
#The additional COINS award will not count as part of the daily COINS limit.
- 4. Welcome Offers
Members who spend HK$100 or above for the first time and use mobile App to successfully register for their COINS, will get one HK$30 e-coupon (quota: 60,000 pieces in total). The coupons are available on a first-come, first-served basis and while stock lasts. COINS registration done at the in-mall Customer Service Counter / Concierge is not eligible for this reward.
Once the COINS registration is approved on the mobile App, the HK$30 e-coupon will be automatically added to member’s “My Wallet” in the mobile App at 10 pm on the same day. An in-App notification will be sent to members by the system.
- 5. Rewards for Merging Old MCP CLUB or MOST CLUB Membership
H‧COINS members who successfully transfer their MCP Club or MOST Club membership to H‧COINS membership (with a minimum of 1,000 Points in the membership account balance) before 30 November 2020 will get a one-time additional reward of 1,000# COINS. There is no limit on the number of members who make this transfer. If members have both MCP Club and MOST Club membership, they can transfer both accounts to H‧COINS membership and can receive a one-time additional reward of up to 2,000# COINS. Once the memberships have been successfully merged on the H‧COINS mobile App, COINS will be automatically added to the member account by the system. An in-App notification will be sent to members by the system.
Members who register COINS at the in-mall Customer Service Counter / Concierge cannot do the transfer/merger, and will not be entitled to enjoy this reward.
#The additional COINS awarded will not count as part of the daily COINS limit.
- 6. Upload e-coupon for 10% additional COINS reward
- Members who use the “Self-register COINS” function on the mobile App, and also register the e-coupon used in this transaction for record, can get an additional 10% COINS according to the actual spending amount. Each member can get up to 1,000 COINS per transaction. Less than 1 COINS will not be counted and expired receipts will not be registered (according to the invoice date of the merchant’s machine-printed sales receipt)
- COINS will be added to member’s account automatically by the system once successfully approved. An in-App notification will be sent to members by the system.
- The additional COINS awarded will not count as part of the daily 20,000 COINS limit of each participating shopping mall.
- COINS registered at the in-mall Customer Service Counter / Concierge are not eligible for this reward.
Terms and Conditions for Gift Redemption
- 1. Members may login to their H‧COINS member account via the mobile App and select their desired gift under “H‧COINS Rewards”. Corresponding COINS will be deducted by the system upon successful gift reservation. Once the redemption is confirmed, it cannot be altered or cancelled.
- 2. The successfully reserved gift may be viewed on the “My Wallet” page on the mobile App. Members are required to collect the reserved gift at the designated location (including the in-mall Customer Service Counter / Concierge or designated merchant) within seven days from the day of reservation, by presenting the corresponding gift reservation QR code in the mobile App. Once the gift is successfully collected, COINS will not be refunded.
- 3. The customer service assistant or shop assistant at the designated location for gift collection will scan the QR Code using the App of “Tenants of the HLD Malls”, and the relevant transaction information will be stored in the system.
- 4. Each member can only redeem one gift per day and a maximum of 150 gifts per month.
- 5. Members are required to collect or use the redeemed reward at the designated location or merchant within the specified period. Otherwise the rewards will be forfeited automatically, with no return of Points or rewards.
- 6. Upon COINS and gift redemption, members should check the gift and the total amount of updated COINS at the time of redemption. Once the gift redemption procedure is completed, the gift and COINS will not be returned. If there are any discrepancies between the HLD Malls’ computer system record and the information shown on the e-membership card, the information stored on the HLD Malls computer system read shall prevail. Given that HLD Malls and H‧COINS are not the product or service supplier of the gift redeemed, HLD Malls and H‧COINS will not be responsible for the quality, terms and conditions and maintenance (if any) of such product, which shall be the responsibility of the product or service supplier.
Terms and Conditions For E-coupon Redemption
- 1. Members may login to the H‧COINS member account via the mobile App and select the desired e-coupon under “Rewards Redemption”. The corresponding number of COINS will be deducted by the system upon successful COINS redemption of e-coupons (at respective values HK$30, HK$50 and HK$100). The e-coupon successfully redeemed may be viewed in the “My Wallet” page on the mobile App. Members can show the QR Code of the e-coupon to the shop assistant for scanning when settling payment at the participating merchant.
- 2. Each member can only redeem two e-coupons of each type per day. A maximum of two HLD Malls e-coupons (shopping e-coupon or dining e-coupon) can be used for each transaction. There is no daily transaction limit.
- 3. The shop assistant will use the mobile App of “Tenants of HLD Malls” to scan the QR Code and verify the e-coupon. Relevant transaction information will be stored in the system. After confirming the transaction information, the shop assistant will deduct the transaction amount in the POS (i.e. Point of Sale) system. Members are required to pay the balance by electronic payment to complete the transaction.
- 4. E-coupons may be used at participating shops of the designated shopping mall, i.e. the List of “merchants participating in HLD Malls e-coupons” in the mobile App.
- 5. The validity period of each e-coupon is six months (from the date of e-coupon redemption by member). Expired e-coupons will be invalid and automatically removed from the system.
Terms and Conditions for Members’ Year-Round Member Exclusive Privileges
- 1. The offers only apply to designated merchants that participate in H‧COINS.
- 2. Unless specified by respective merchants all of the above privileges are valid from now until 31 December 2021.
- 3. Members must present their valid e-membership card via the mobile App to enjoy the membership privileges.
General Terms and Conditions for Rewards Redemption and Exclusive Privileges by Merchants for H‧COINS Members
- 1. These Terms and Conditions apply to all H‧COINS membership rewards and privileges provided by HLD Malls from time to time (including but not limited to redemption of rewards, e-coupons and year-round members’ privileges).
- 2. HLD Malls reserve the right to modify the COINS required for rewards redemption at any time.
- 3. When redeeming gifts via the HLD Malls mobile App, members must read and agree to the descriptions, and terms and conditions of respective gifts, including but not limited to expiry dates of e-coupons or e-gift certificates, expiry dates of movie tickets, expiry dates of food and beverages, etc. Once a redemption is confirmed, respective Points will be deducted from member’s account immediately, and such redemption cannot be alteredor cancelled.
- 4. The e-cert merchants, participating merchants of e-coupons or e-gift certificates, or rewards or benefits provided by suppliers are subject to the terms and conditions (if any) of the relevant third parties. Members should contact the e-cert merchants, participating merchants of e-coupons or e-gift certificates or suppliers of e-coupons for the validity period and detailed terms and conditions about such rewards or benefits.
- 5. The e-cert merchants, participating merchants of e-coupons or e-gift certificates, or supplier of rewards or gifts shall have the right to change the terms and conditions of the rewards and benefits, without prior notice. HLD Malls are not responsible for any losses caused by disputes between members and e-cert merchants, participating merchants or suppliers.
- 6. Offers cannot be exchanged for cash or sold. Offers cannot be used in conjunction with other promotions, gift certificates or other discounts (unless otherwise specified).
- 7. All gifts, products, services and good are supplied by the relevant merchants. HLD Malls and H‧COINS do not guarantee and will not take any responsibility for the quality, availability and offer period of the gifts, products, services and food products provided by the relevant merchants.
- 8. Offers by merchants are subject to the terms and conditions (if any) of the respective merchant. Please contact the merchant for details. HLD Malls and H‧COINS are not responsible for any disputes between members and the merchants.
- 9. Members should understand and accept that all privileges and rewards are available in limited quantities, on a first-come, first-served basis, while stock lasts. If an event / a reward cannot be redeemed before the deadline due to limited stock availability or other reasons, members should understand and accept that there will be no compensation of COINS in the event that reward redemption was not successful. Participating merchants reserve the right to change to giveaways of equal value, without prior notice. HLD Malls and H‧COINS do not guarantee that any rewards will remain available throughout the promotion period.
- 10. All reward photos (if any) provided by HLD Malls and/or H‧COINS are for reference only, and the actual products may vary. No warranty, exchange, transfer, cash refund or change is given for the rewards. Members are responsible for checking the quality of rewards at the time of redemption. No rewards will be re-issued, and no Points will be refunded afterwards. HLD Malls and H‧COINS give no guarantee and shall not be held responsible in any events of any losses or damages related to any aspects of the food, merchandise, services or product quality provided by suppliers. Members acknowledge that any reward redemption is a transaction between the members and the provider of relevant goods / service, and that there is no contractual relationship between HLD Malls and the members in any kind of goods or services redeemed.
- 11. The contents, terms and conditions of H‧COINS exclusive privileges for members are subject to changes or cancellation, without prior notice. Members shall not object to this arrangement. In the event of any dispute, the decision of HLD Malls and H‧COINS will be final.
General Terms and Conditions
- 1. H‧COINS is managed and operated by Henderson Leasing Agency Limited (hereinafter called the “Henderson Leasing Agency”).
- 2. Henderson Leasing Agency has the right to decide the acceptance of any application.
- 3. Upon activation of membership, members will be deemed to have accepted all terms and conditions of H‧COINS.
- 4. Only customers who have completed the registration process via the mobile App are eligible to become members of H‧COINS and enjoy the member privileges.
- 5. Henderson Leasing Agency reserves the right to modify the structure and content of H‧COINS at any time without prior notice, including all content of the mobile App / website, COINS registration, COINS conversion, expiry dates of COINS, available rewards and offers, methods to redeem and collect rewards and offers, terms and conditions, other items, and termination of H‧COINS. It is the responsibility of members to keep themselves up to date in respect to the structure and content of H‧COINS, including any modifications of these terms and conditions. Registering for Points and redeeming rewards and offers will be deemed as acceptance of all relevant terms and conditions by the members. Henderson Leasing Agency and HLD Malls will not be liable for any losses or damages resulting from changes to the structure and content of H‧COINS, including these terms and conditions.
- If you have any inquiries about H‧COINS, please contact the staff of HLD Malls through the following ways:
- Visit the following HLD Malls Customer Services Counter or Concierge:
MCP CENTRAL & MCP DISCOVERY (Metro City Plaza 2 and Phase 3)
Address: 8 Yan King Road Tseung Kwan O
Location: MCP CENTRAL L1 Customer Service Counter
Operation Hours: 12:00-22:00
Customer Service Hotline: 3194 3200
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org (email or mail should include the following information: name of the member, registered mobile number, contact method and email address)